StorageTek L700 Tape Library
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The StorageTek L700 Tape Library is designed for large, distributed open systems implementations in UNIX and Windows NT environments. The high-speed Fibre Channel interface, paired with the Fibre Channel StorageTek 9840 tape drive, makes it ideal for attachment to scalable Storage Area Networks (SANs). The STK L700’s unique combination of high-speed robotics, mixed-media support, and web-based access and monitoring interface provides excellent flexibility, performance and management. The StorageTek L700 Tape Library supports up to 12 StorageTek STK 9840, or T9940 tape drives, or 20 DLT, SDLT or LTO Ultrium tape drives, or a combination, storing up to 74.5TB. Tape drives, fans and power supplies can be hot-swapped for round-the-clock operation. Uninterruptible and redundant power supplies are also available, and no routine maintenance is required.
StorageTek L700 Tape Library Features:
- 216, 384, 678 cartridge slots (with expansion frame), plus 12 slots for diagnostic and cleaning cartridges
- Up to 20 DLT, SDLT or LTO Ultrium or up to 12 9840 / 9940 drives, or a combination of any
- Capacity up to 74.5 TB uncompressed (149 TB compressed)
- Throughput up to 792 GB/hr uncompressed (1.58 TB/hr compressed)
- Average cartridge access time: 4.5 seconds (9840 drives), 7 seconds (DLT drives), 18 seconds (T9940 drives)
- Bar code reader: standard, digital camera-based vision system
- Supported host platforms: UNIX, Windows NT
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the StorageTek L700 Tape Library. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your StorageTek STK L700.