StorageTek TimberWolf 9710 Tape Library
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The StorageTek TimberWolf 9710 Tape Library provides backup/restore, HSM, data warehousing, imaging, and scientific applications on UNIX midrange systems and Windows NT super servers, making it an ideal choice for demanding multi-platform environments. It delivers advanced levels of performance and data storage capacity while ensuring superior data integrity, security and availability.
StorageTek TimberWolf 9710 Tape Library Features:
- 252 half-inch tape cartridges (can be upgraded to 420 or 588 cartridges)
- Tape storage capacities up to 1,400 gigabytes
- Holds 1 to 10 drives – any combination of DLT4000, DLT7000 or StorageTek 9840
- 6 available slots for exchanging tapes without opening the unit
- Automatic drive cleaning
- Robotic tape exchange, up to 180 exchanges per hour
- 12 square feet of floor space
- Supported host platforms: UNIX, Windows NT
- UNIX-based Automated Cartridge System Library Server software (ACSLS) for connectivity to open computing and proprietary platforms
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the StorageTek TimberWolf 9710 Tape Library. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your STK 9710 Tape Library.