StorageTek PowderHorn 9310 Tape Silo Library
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The StorageTek PowderHorn 9310 Tape Silo Library automated cartridge system features substantial capacity (up to 1 million GB of uncompressed data), enterprise level reliability, high-speed access, and extremely fast data retrieval. It is ideal for use with large UNIX, NT, mainframe and supercomputer systems.
The StorageTek PowderHorn 9310 Tape Silo Library is a fully-automated storage and retrieval system for data cartridges. The STK 9310 system consists of the L9310 Library Storage Module (LSM), a 9330 Library Management Unit (LMU), a 9311 Library Control Unit (LCU), one or more drive cabinets, host software and tape drives. The StorageTek ACSLS Manager software provides seamless connectivity for libraries attached to multiple hosts running different tape management applications simultaneously.
StorageTek PowderHorn 9310 Tape Silo Library Features:
- 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, or 6000 cartridge slots per library storage module (LSM)
- Accommodates T9X40 drives and media
- Up to 24 LSMs per library (144,000 cartridges) under ACSLS control
- Up to 16 LSMs per library (96,000 cartridges) under NCS control
- 120 TB (1 LSM) to 28,800 TB capacity (24 LSM)
- Up to 30 MB/sec native throughput per hour
- Supported host platforms: UNIX, Windows NT, mainframe, supercomputers
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the StorageTek PowderHorn 9310 Tape Silo Library. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your StorageTek STK 9310 Tape Silo Library.