Quantum PX500 Tape Library
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The entry-level Quantum PX500 Tape Library offers up to 25 TB of native capacity in a compact 4U form factor. The PX500’s flexibility allows for scalable capacity, optional redundant power and the ability to mix media and drive technologies. When backup needs to grow, it is easy to add more tape drives and slots, or stack another PX500 for additional capacity. The PX500 provides a wide range of connectivity including fiber channel and iSCSI and several tape drive support options.
Quantum PX500 Tape Library Features:
- Available in LTO-3, LTO-2, DLT-S4, SDLT 600 and SDLT 320 tape drives (mixed media allowed)
- Ultra160 SCSI LVD library, Ultra2 DVDI LVD drive
- Up to 2 drives and 38 cartridges
- 2 magazines (15-slot DLT or 18-slot LTO)
- 5.1 to 25.6TB maximum native capacity
- 115 to 576GB/hr maximum native performance
- Hot-swappable drives, hot-swappable power supplies and redundant components
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Quantum PX500 Tape Library. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your Quantum PX500.