Quantum P4000 Tape Library
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The Quantum P4000 Tape Library offers high performance storage solution for the enterprise data center. The P4000’s small footprint makes for efficient use of space, power and cooling. Hot-swappable tape drives, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and fans, redundant power inputs and no required preventive maintenance allow more time to be spent running critical operations instead of maintaining the storage system. The ATL P4000 allows quick upgrades for more capacity, and faster throughput. The base system can scale throughput performance to over 1TB/hr. Additional modules can easily be added to scale up to over 756TB and 6TB/hr of throughput. Mission-critical data is readily accessible for restoring vital files and systems, avoiding costly downtime.
Quantum P4000 Tape Library Features:
- Up to 322 data cartridges and 10 drives in a single cabinet
- Up to 756TB capacity and up to 8.3TB/hr throughput
- Fiber channel, Gigabit Ethernet (NDMP or iSCSI2) or SCSI
- Supports SDLT 320 and SDLT 220, DLT8000 and LTO Ultrium tape drives
- Quick bulk loading and unloading
- Hot-swappable tape drives, power modules and fans
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Quantum P4000 Tape Library. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your Quantum ATL P4000.