Quantum P3000 Tape Library
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The Quantum P3000 Tape Library is ideal for use in data-intensive applications such as On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP), data warehousing, e-commerce, image archiving, Storage Area Networks (SANs) requiring fiber channel or Network-Attached Storage (NAS) using Ethernet infrastructures. A single P3000 library supports up to 16 DLT7000, DLT8000, Super DLT tape™ or LTO™ Ultrium™ drives and 326 cartridges for a data transfer rate of 1.27 TB per hour and a capacity of 71.7 TB. In an eight-hour window, a single P3000 can backup or restore 10.2 TB. The P3000 can also scale to 359 TB of storage and 6.34 TB per hour performance. The Quantum P3000 offers redundant AC power sources, power supplies and fans, and user-replaceable, hot-swap drives, power supplies and fans. The P3000 also includes Quantum / ATL’s reliable IntelliGrip™ precision cartridge handling system.
Quantum P3000 Tape Library Features:
- Up to 16 drives and 326 cartridges in a single library
- Up to 71.7 TB capacity for future growth
- Up to 1.27 TB per hour performance
- Scales to 80 drives and 1,630 cartridges
- Mixed media support
- Optional redundant AC power, power supplies and fans for high availability
- Hot-swap tape drives, power modules and fans for on-line replacement
- 12-cartridge load port with two removable magazines for on-line tape exchange
- Fiber channel, Ethernet or SCSI interface
- Modular Prism Storage Architecture
- Touch screen controls with browser-like interface
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Quantum P3000 Tape Library. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your Quantum P3000.