Quantum P2000 Tape Library
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The mid-range Quantum P2000 Tape Library meets the requirements of data-intensive operations, featuring a flexible design to allow attachment in traditional SCSI-based environments, and an embedded fiber channel or Ethernet option to accommodate enterprise-class Storage Area Networks (SANs) or Network-Attached Storage (NAS) environments. A single P2000 library supports up to 10 DLT 7000 drives and up to 198 cartridges for a native data transfer rate of 180 GB per hour and a native capacity of 6.9 TB. In an eight-hour window, a single P2000 can backup 1.4 TB (native). The P2000 can also scale to 52.4 TB of native storage and 1.3 TB per hour performance (native). The Quantum P2000 Tape Library offers redundant AC power sources, power supplies and fans, and user-replaceable, hot-swap drives, power supplies and fans. It also features Quantum / ATL’s IntelliGrip™ precision cartridge handling system.
Quantum P2000 Tape Library Features:
- Up to 10 drives and 198 cartridges in a single library
- Up to 43.6 TB capacity for future growth
- Up to 792 GB per hour performance
- Scales to 72 drives and 1,496 cartridges
- Mixed media support
- Optional redundant AC power, power supplies and fans for high availability
- Hot-swap tape drives, power modules and fans for on-line replacement
- 12-cartridge load port with two removable magazines for on-line tape exchange
- Fiber channel, Ethernet or SCSI interface
- Modular Prism Storage Architecture
- Touch screen controls with browser-like interface
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Quantum P2000 Tape Library. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your Quantum P2000.