Quantum M2500 Tape Library
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
Part of the Quantum M-Series, the Quantum M2500 Tape Library is ideal for departments and businesses demanding in capacity and performance. The Quantum M2500 features many enterprise features and functionality into a 4U rack space, and can be configured to fit your specific performance and capacity requirements. The modular design of the M-Series allows any of the three M-Series models to be intermixed, or a driveless module to be added when only capacity needs grow. Quantum’s unique StackLink™ mechanism operates independently of individual modules, eliminating the risk of data unavailability. The M-Series “always on-line” design enables you to perform upgrades, maintenance and even module additions without one minute of downtime.
Quantum M2500 Tape Library Features:
- Max Drives: 6
- Cartridge Slots: 100 (LTO Ultrium)/84 (DLTtape)
- Native Capacity: 40.0TB (LTO-3)/25.2TB (SDLT 600)
- Native Performance: 1.73TB/Hr (LTO-3)/778GB/Hr (SDLT 600)
- Scalable via StackLink up to ten modules in a rack providing up to 20 drives and 250 cartridge slots by the backup software package as a single library
- Supports SDLT 320, SDLT 600, LTO-1, LTO-2 and LTO-3™ tape drives
- Barcode reader
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Quantum M2500 Tape Library. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your Quantum M2500.