HP MSL4048 Tape Library
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The HP MSL4048 Tape Library delivers reliable, unattended backup, archive and disaster recovery for small to medium businesses, workgroups, or remote offices. The HP MSL4048 offers up to 76.8 TB of compressed (2:1) storage capacity in only a 4U form factor and your choice of LTO-4 or LTO-3 Ultrium tape drives. The library is also available with a wide choice of interfaces including fiber channel, SCSI and SAS. The HP MSL4048 Tape Library lets you manage your media both in and out of the library with a standard bar code reader, a configurable three-slot mail slot dedicated for import/export of data cartridges, and four 12-slot removable magazines. The HP web-based remote management feature allows multiple sites to be supported centrally. The HP TapeAssure dashboard makes managing, optimizing, and archiving faster and easier through comprehensive summaries and detailed information about the status, performance, utilization, and health of all tape drives and tapes within the HP MSL4048 Tape Library.
HP MSL4048 Tape Library Features:
- Capacity 76.8 TB compressed 2:1; 38.4 TB native
- Form Factor 4U
- 48 cartridge slots
- Transfer rate 1.7 to 2.0 TB/hr; compressed 2:1
- 2 LTO-4 Ultrium 1840 FC drives or 1 LTO-5 Ultrium 3280 8Gb FC drive included
- Host interface 8 GB fiber channel
- Integrated barcode reader
- Removable magazines with one user-configurable mail slot
- Multiple interface choices available (SCSI, SAS or FC)
- HP unique web-based remote management functionality
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the HP MSL4048 Tape Library. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your HP MSL4048.