Sun FlexLine FLX380 Storage System
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The Sun FlexLine FLX380 Storage System houses the dual-active, intelligent RAID controllers and integrates 4-gigabit-per-second Fibre Channel (FC) connectivity, high-performance FC or high-capacity Serial ATA (SATA) disk drives for powerful storage management. Redundant controllers and a host-based failover driver provide automated I/O path protection and give continued data access. The FlexLine modular building block design enables lower acquisition and expansion costs, while maintaining maximum flexibility. SANtricity software suite for FlexLine 300 Series storage systems enhances the product line to provide powerful storage management functionality and help maximizing your storage system investments.
Sun FlexLine FLX380 Storage System Features:
- Drive Capacity: 36-300GB Fibre Channel, 250GB SATA
- Host connections: 8 FC-AL direct attach or 8 FC-SW SAN attach (4GB/sec)
- Maximum sustained throughput: 1600MB/sec
- Maximum burst rate: 550,000 I/O per sec
- Maximum number of drives: 224
- Maximum number of arrays: 16
- RAID levels supported: 0, 1, 3, 5 and 1+0
- Redundant storage controllers, Fibre Channel drive loops, power supplies and cooling fans
- Hot-swap disk drives, storage controllers, power supplies, cooling fans and battery backup
- Automatic drive failure detection and rebuild using global hot spare drives; cache battery backup
- Supported operating systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Solaris, HP-UX, IRIX, AIX, Linux, NetWare
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Sun FlexLine FLX380 Storage System. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your Sun FLX380.