Sun FlexLine FLX280 Storage System
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
TheSun FlexLine FLX280 Storage System is used in enterprise-level business environments and satisfies the most demanding requirements for throughput and transaction processing applications. This is an ideal controller for high I/O applications, such as ERP, OLTP and general databases. The FLX280 storage system also excels in bandwidth-intensive applications, such as video streaming, imaging and seismic processing.
The Sun FLX280 storage system is a full, end-to-end 2-gigabit Fibre Channel storage solution that can support up to 16 arrays. Leveraging the power and flexibility of SANtricity® software suite for FlexLine 200 and 300 Series storage systems, the FLX280 can be configured in any combination of high-performance Fibre Channel or high-density ATA drives and is supported in all major Windows and UNIX environments. SANtricity software suite also enables mission-critical data protection with Remote Volume Mirror (RVM) software, improved data availability with SnapShot Copy software and Internal Volume Copy (IVC) software and server consolidation with SANshare Storage Partitioning software.
Sun FlexLine FLX280 Storage System Features:
- Drive Capacity: 36-146GB fiber channel, 250GB SATA, 1.25TB blade
- Host connections: 8 FC-AL direct attach or 4 FC-SW SAN attach (2GB/sec)
- Maximum sustained throughput: 795MB/sec
- Maximum burst rate: 148,000 I/O per sec
- RAID levels supported: 0, 1, 3, 5 and 1+0
- Redundant storage controllers, Fiber Channel drive loops, power supplies and cooling fans
- Hot-swap disk drives, storage controllers, power supplies, cooling fans and battery backup
- Automatic drive failure detection and rebuild using global hot spare drives; cache battery backup
- Supported operating systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Solaris, HP-UX, IRIX, AIX, Linux, NetWare
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Sun FlexLine FLX280 Storage System. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your Sun FLX280.