Sun FlexLine FLX210 Storage System
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The affordable and cost-effective Sun FlexLine FLX210 entry-level storage system provides scalable storage in a small footprint, advanced management features and entry-level pricing in a true enterprise-class disk system. The Sun FLX210 provides a complete, end-to-end 2-gigabit Fibre Channel storage solution, containing up to 7 arrays and supporting all major Windows and UNIX environments. Providing a fully scalable solution, the FLX210 integrates up to 14 SATA drives into the controller module and supports up to 28TB in 112 SATA drives. With Sun’s drive intermix capability, these arrays can be either FC or SATA. The Sun FlexLine FLX210 is ideal for enabling real-time access to video, medical images, e-mail, documents and other digital assets. The SANtricity software suite for FlexLine 200 Series storage systems provides powerful storage management functionality to help maximizing your storage system investments.
Sun FlexLine FLX210 Storage System Features:
- Drive Capacity: 250GB SATA
- Host connections: 4 FC-AL direct attach
- Maximum sustained throughput: 485 MB/sec
- Maximum burst rate: 76,000 I/O per sec
- RAID levels supported: 0, 1, 3, 5 and 1+0
- Redundant storage controllers, Fibre Channel drive loops, power supplies and cooling fans
- Hot-swap disk drives, storage controllers, power supplies, cooling fans and battery backup
- Automatic drive failure detection and rebuild using global hot spare drives; Cache battery backup
- Supported operating systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Solaris, HP-UX, IRIX, AIX, Linux, NetWare
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Sun FlexLine FLX210 Storage System. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your Sun FLX210.