StorageTek BladeStore B280 Disk Array
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The StorageTek BladeStore B280 Disk Array Blade System provides up to 150 terabytes of enterprise storage to keep your company’s data online without consuming expensive primary disk capacity. The STK B280 blade system offers enterprise-class throughput in a small footprint, advanced data management features, and full compatibility with other BladeStore and D-Series storage systems from StorageTek. This fully redundant system delivers cost-effective online capacity to provide real-time online access to video, images, e-mail, documents and other rich media assets. It also reduces the burden on primary disks by allowing you to offload sporadically accessed files to secondary disks, freeing higher-cost primary disks for transaction processing and other I/O intensive applications.
The STK B280 blade system resides between primary disk and tape/optical libraries, providing a tiered storage strategy that eliminates data bottlenecks. It can relieve pressure on backup windows and improve the reliability of backup routines. Data can be replicated extensively to accelerate recovery from unplanned power outages or data disasters. SANtricity Storage Manager software makes day-to-day management easy, efficient and productive. All administrative tasks, such as configuration, reconfiguration, expansion, maintenance, tuning, can happen with no system downtime and no interruption to system I/O.
StorageTek BladeStore B280 Disk Array System Features:
- Throughput up to 772 MB/sec
- 8 2-GB/sec Fibre Channel host ports
- 4 Fibre Channel arbitrated loop (FCAL) drive paths
- Up to 12 BladeStore B280 blade arrays
- Number of storage blades per disk array: 10
- Number of storage blades supported per controller: 120
- Storage blade capacity 1.25 TB
- Capacity range (with 1.25 TB storage blades) 6.25 TB–150 TB
- RAID levels supported 0, 1, 3, 5 and 1+0
- Supported software systems: Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT4.0, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, IRIX, Linux
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the StorageTek B280. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your StorageTek B280 Disk Array System.