StorageTek BladeStore B150 Disk Array
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The StorageTek BladeStore B150 Disk Array System is the first in StorageTek’s B-Series disk array family. BladeStore uses Sun’s Intelligent BladeStore Architecture (IBA) to band together multiple ATA disks on a single blade and stripes data across them to achieve high performance, flexibility and large storage density. Fibre Channel connectivity and an enterprise-class RAID controller help the B150 deliver 6.25 terabytes to 150 terabytes of storage at a fraction of the cost of traditional disk-based storage. BladeStore offers seamless integration with all major open system O/S platforms. It is fully SAN capable and supported in direct host attach environments.
The B150 software allows you to perform administrative tasks, including configuration, re-configuration, expansion, maintenance and tuning, with no system downtime and no interruption to system I/O, from any location on the network – regardless of host or client platform. With the storage partitioning feature, a single BladeStore system can be logically partitioned and shared with as many as 64 hosts in your SAN environment. BladeStore incorporates features found in most enterprise-class disk subsystems, such as redundant, hot-swappable power modules and cooling fans. An enterprise-class RAID controller provides for complete data protection capabilities.
StorageTek BladeStore B150 Disk Array System Features:
- Storage blades per disk array: 10
- Storage blades supported per controller: 120
- Storage blade capacity: 1.25 TB
- System capacity: 6.25 TB – 150 TB
- B150 disk array capacity (10 blades): 12.5 TB
- 1 F40 cabinet capacity (6 arrays): 75 TB
- 8 x 2 GB Fibre Channel host-side connections
- 4 x 1 GB Fibre Channel drive-side connections
- RAID levels 0, 1, 3, 5 and 1+0
- Max sustained transfer rate – disk subsystem: 400 MB/sec
- Max sustained transfer rate – single B150 disk array: 197 MB/sec
- I/O Rate: 20,000 I/O per sec
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the StorageTek B150. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your StorageTek B150 Hard Drive Array.