Sun StorEdge 6120 Hard Drive Array
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The Sun StorEdge 6120 Hard Drive Array provides a highly available, flexible, and modular storage platform that grows easily into an integrated storage system, making it ideal for business-critical applications. The arrays come in two configurations: the single-controller Sun StorEdge™ 6120 array and the Sun StorEdge™ 6120 high availability (HA) array, designed for maximum redundancy with dual controllers and advanced array fail-over technology. Both arrays are available with drive bays partially or fully populated, and they can be easily expanded using expansion trays. The Sun StorEdge 6120 array’s rapid replication utility provides fast parallel cloning. Storage policies simplify provisioning with preset configurations that enable you to tune capacity and performance to meet all business-specific application requirements.
Sun StorEdge™ 6120 Hard Drive Array Features:
- Total array capacity 511 GB
- Single controller configuration capacity: 36 GB/15K: 1.5 TB, 73 GB/10K: 3.1 TB, 146 GB/10K: 6.1 TB
- Dual controller, HA configuration capacity: 36 GB/15K: 3.0 TB, 73 GB/10K: 6.1 TB, 146 GB/10K: 12.3 TB
- 14 bays (Fibre Channel), 7 x HD 73 GB
- Hard drive: 7 x 73 GB hot-swap FC-AL
- Installed devices / modules: qty 7 (installed) / 14 (max)
- Enclosure type: rack-mountable – 3U
- Multi-platform support
- Multi-volume capability
- Depopulated trays
- Expansion trays
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Sun StorEdge™ 6120. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your Sun StorEdge™ 6120 Hard Drive Array.