NetApp FAS980 Disk Array System
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The NetApp FAS980 is a high-performance, high-availability, high-capacity Disk Array System featuring up to 32 TB of raw storage capacity to handle data consolidation in heterogeneous IT environments at all application levels. Enterprise applications include CRM, ERP, DSS, and OLTP massive home-directory consolidation and Web serving. The FAS980 also can be easily managed in a large data infrastructure for a variety of other applications, including e-mail, CAD/CAM, and document and file management.
The NetApp FAS980 offers the option of running in a cluster configuration, doubling maximum capacity to 64 TB.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your NetApp Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
NetApp FAS980 Disk Array Features:
- Maximum raw storage capacity: 32 TB
- Up to 336 disk drives
- disk drive types: SAS, FC or SATA
- Maximum memory cache: 8 GB
- PCI expansion slots: 6
- Networking support: Fibre Channel, iSCSI, CIFS, NFS
- Built-in RAID for protection from data loss due to disk failures
- Hot spare disks for fast failure recovery
- Redundant hot-pluggable power supplies and cooling fans
- Battery-backed non-volatile RAM for guaranteed writes
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the NetApp FAS980 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your NetApp FAS980.