NetApp FAS3070 Disk Array System
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
With both SATA and Fibre Channel (FC) SAN storage options, the NetApp FAS3070 Disk Array System can scale up to 252 TB of raw capacity, delivering high-end enterprise level storage and data management and making it ideal for database applications, e-mail, and storage networking. Its unified architecture allows the NetApp FAS3070 to support multiple network configurations, while offering seamless upgrades to higher performance systems. The NetApp FAS3070 features a large cache memory, expandable high performance I/O, 4-gigabit FC SAN support, and support for 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Several storage resiliency features, including RAID-DP™ (the NetApp high-performance implementation of RAID-6,) ensures that the FAS3070 disk storage system is always up and running.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your NetApp Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
NetApp FAS3070 Disk Array Features:
- Up to 252 TB storage capacity
- Up to 504 disk drives
- 8 GB of memory cache per controller
- FC-SAN, IP-SAN (iSCSI) and NAS (CIFS/NFS) protocol support
- Full FC, full SATA or FC/SATA disk mix
- Mono and dual active-active controller models
- 4x2Gb FC ports, 4xGbE ports per controller
- 3 modular I/O slots per controller
- Supported operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Linux, Sun Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, MacOS, VMware ESX
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the NetApp FAS3070 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your NetApp FAS3070.