NetApp FAS270 Disk Array System
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
Scaling up to 16 terabytes of raw storage capacity to match growing SAN storage needs, the midrange NetApp FAS270 Disk Array System is a clustered, fabric-attached enterprise filer built on the standard NetApp unified storage architecture to optimize storage consolidation. The NetApp FAS250 supports Ethernet and Fibre Channel environments, enabling NAS and iSCSI SAN deployments and entry-level Fibre Channel SAN solutions. Using the NetApp Data ONTAP operating system, the FAS250 easily integrates into Unix, Windows and web environments, serving mixed SAN and NAS workloads and delivering high availability, business continuity and data permanence.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your NetApp Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
NetApp FAS270 Disk Array Features:
- Maximum raw storage capacity: 16 TB
- Up to 56 disk drives
- Maximum memory cache: 1 GB
- Built-in RAID for protection from data loss due to disk failures ( RAID 4 & 6 support)
- Hot spare disks for fast failure recovery
- Redundant hot-pluggable power supplies and cooling fans
- Battery-backed non-volatile RAM for guaranteed writes
- Supported operating systems: AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, VMWare, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the NetApp FAS270 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your NetApp FAS270.