NetApp F840 Disk Array System
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
With fast throughput and response times to support the most demanding applications, the NetApp F840 Disk Array System is ideal for enterprise consolidation. Scaling to 6 terabytes, the NetApp F840 filer delivers high performance, high availability, and easy management.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your NetApp Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
NetApp F840 Disk Array Features:
- Maximum storage capacity: 6 TB
- Maximum number of disk drives: 224
- Maximum memory cache: 3 GB
- Full-duplex 10/100Base-T Ethernet onboard
- Built-in RAID for protection from data loss due to disk failures
- Hot spares for fast failure recovery
- Redundant hot-pluggable power supplies and cooling fans
- Battery-backed non-volatile RAM for guaranteed writes
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the NetApp F840 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your NetApp F840.