NetApp F820 Disk Array System
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The NetApp F820 Disk Array System scales to 3 terabytes of raw storage capacity for use in small and medium-sized enterprises. It is a good fit to meet the needs of ISPs, ASPs, and SSPs as a way to add storage capacity and improve the performance of commercial and scientific applications running throughout an enterprise. The NetApp F820 has integrated failover, maximizing system availability and minimizing unplanned downtime.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your NetApp Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
NetApp F820 Disk Array Features:
- Maximum storage capacity: 3 TB
- Maximum number of disk drives: 112
- Maximum memory cache: 1 GB
- Full-duplex 10/100Base-T Ethernet onboard
- Built-in RAID for protection from data loss due to disk failures
- Hot spares for fast failure recovery
- Redundant hot-pluggable power supplies and cooling fans
- Battery-backed non-volatile RAM for guaranteed writes
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the NetApp F820 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your NetApp F820.