NetApp F810 Disk Array System
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
An entry-level, enterprise-class system for NAS environments, the NetAppF810 Disk Array System is designed for small to medium-size enterprise applications. By using the same Data ONTAP operating system as higher-capacity, higher performance filers, the F810 is fully compatible with them to allow the building of a network infrastructure on NetApp file storage appliances.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your NetApp Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
NetApp F810 Disk Array Features:
- Maximum storage capacity: 1.5 TB
- Maximum number of disk drives: 112
- Maximum memory cache: 512 MB
- PCI expansion slots: 6
- Full-duplex 10/100Base-T Ethernet onboard
- Built-in RAID for protection from data loss due to disk failures
- Hot spares for fast failure recovery
- Redundant hot-pluggable power supplies and cooling fans
- Battery-backed non-volatile RAM for guaranteed writes
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the NetApp F810 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your NetApp F810.