NetApp F720 Disk Array System
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
With enterprise-class availability and multi-platform capability, the NetApp F720 Disk Array System is ideal for workgroups and ISPs.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your NetApp Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
NetApp F720 Disk Array Features:
- Up to 56 disk drives
- Maximum storage capacity: 500 GB
- Disk drives: 9, 18, or 36 GB FC-AL; 9 GB UltraSCSI
- Maximum memory: 256 MB
- PCI expansion capacity: 3 adapters
- Optional network connectivity (PCI): single or quad port 10/100BASE-T Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, ATM
- Operating System: Network Appliance Data ONTAP™ software
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the NetApp F720 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your NetApp F720.