NETAPP E5600 Maintenance and Repair Services
The E5600 SAN storage system supports high performance file systems, bandwidth-intensive streaming applications and high IOPS mixed workloads and databases. The E5600 comes equipped with SANtricity operating System. The E5600 has flexible interface options, it supports a complete set of host or network interfaces designed for either direct server attach or network environments. The interfaces include quad-lane SAS, iSCSI, FC, and InfiniBand to connect with and protect investments in storage networking.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your NetApp Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
- Form Factor: 4U/60 drives (both 2.5” and 3.5”)
- Maximum Raw Capacity: 480TB, 3.1PB with expansion shelves (using 8TB Drives)
- Maximum Disk Drives: 360 with 60-drive shelves, 384 with mixed shelves, 120 SSDs (25 SSDs per 60-drive shelf)
- Drives Supported: 2/3/4/6TB NL-SAS 7.2k FDE/non-FDE, 8TB NL-SAS 7.2k non-FDE, 6TB NL-SAS 7.2k FIPS, 600/900GB 1.2/1.8TB SAS 10K FDE/non-FDE, 1.8TB SAS 10K FIPS, 400/800GB 1.6/3.2TB SSD non-FDE, 800GB SSD FDE, 1.6TB SSD FIPS
- Form Factor: 2U/24 drives (2.5”)
- Maximum Raw Capacity: 76.8TB using 3.2TB SSD drives, 3PB with expansion shelves using 8TB drives
- Maximum Disk Drives: 384 drives, 120 SSDs
- Drives Supported: 600/900GB 1.2/1.8TB SAS 10K FDE/non-FDE, 1.8TB SAS 10K FIPS, 400/800GB 1.6/3.2TB SSD non-FDE, 800GB SSD FDE, 1.6TB SSD FIPS
- Form Factor: 2U/12 drives (3.5”)
- Maximum Raw Capacity: 96TB, 3.1PB with expansion shelves using 8TB drives
- Maximum Disk Drives: 192 with 12-drive shelves, 384 with mixed shelves
- Drives Supported: 2/3/4/6 B NL-SAS 7.2K FDE/non-FDE, 8TB NL-SAS 7.2K non-FDE, 6TB NL-SAS 7.2K FIPS
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your NetApp System.