HP StorageWorks XP20000 Disk Array
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The HP StorageWorks XP20000 Disk Array can scale from 9 to 240 disk drives for over 472 TB of internal capacity, 96 PB of external capacity, 128 GB of cache. Using a crossbar fault-tolerant architecture resulting in high performance in both random and sequential workloads, the HP XP20000 is ideal for database, online transaction processing (OLTP), Oracle, SAP, and Microsoft Exchange environments. Complete redundancy throughout the crossbar architecture provides no single-point-of-failure. Non-disruptive online upgrades ensure that data is always available.
HP stopped marketing the StorageWorks XP20000 on 02/01/2011, selling it on 09/30/2011 and announced end of life as of 09/30/2016. To ensure proper functioning and maintenance of your data storage equipment, contact ISC Group to inquire about our maintenance and repair contract options. This will avoid any service interruptions and unplanned downtime after your original manufacturer’s warranty expires.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your HP StorageWorks XP20000 Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
HP StorageWorks XP20000 Disk Array Features:
- Capacity: 576 GB to 332 TB raw; 288 GB to 290 TB usable
- 9 to 240 disks
- 1 cabinet
- Controller cache: 4 GB to 128 GB
- Shared memory: 1 GB to 14 GB
- 48-hour battery backup
- Mirrored write cache
- Host interfaces: Fibre Channel, ESCON, FICON
- 8 to 48 hosts ports
- RAID levels: RAID 1 (2D+2D), RAID 5 (3D+1P), RAID 5 (7D+1P), RAID 6 (6D+2P)
- Redundant fans and power supplies
- Supported operating platforms: HP-UX, Microsoft Windows, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, VMware, LINUX – IA2, Red Hat, HP OpenVMS, HP Tru64 UNIX, HP NonStop, MainframeISC Group also provides its own remote monitoring software ISC-CHS™ services for continuous pro-active 7x24x4 services on the HP XP20000 System.
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the HP StorageWorks XP12000 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your HP StorageWorks XP12000.