HP StorageWorks XP10000 Disk Array
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
In a compact footprint, the HP StorageWorks XP10000 Disk Array scales from 5 to 240 disk drives for over 69TB of internal capacity, to 16 PB of external capacity, 32 GB of cache and to more than double the internal performance of the XP128—all while online with no interruptions to applications. Virtualization technology simplifies the lifecycle management of data in heterogeneous SAN environments. Flexible secure array partitioning eases management, while array-to-array local and remote data copying enables multi-site disaster tolerance. With no single-point-of-failure, redundant hot swappable components and non-disruptive online upgrades, the HP XP10000 ensures data is always protected and available. The XP10000 uses an advanced crossbar fault tolerant architecture for high performance in random and sequential I/O operations for database, OLTP, Oracle®, SAP and Microsoft Exchange workloads.
HP stopped marketing the StorageWorks XP10000 on 10/30/2007, selling it on 04/30/2008 and announced end of life as of 07/31/2013. To ensure proper functioning and maintenance of your data storage equipment, contact ISC Group to inquire about our maintenance and repair contract options.This will avoid any service interruptions and unplanned downtime after your original manufacturer’s warranty expires.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your HP StorageWorks XP10000 Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
HP StorageWorks XP10000 Disk Array Features:
- 1 to 240 disk drives in 1 to 2 racks
- Capacity: 576 GB – 95 TB raw; 288 GB – 83 TB usable
- RAID Levels: RAID 1 (2D + 2D), RAID 1 (4D + 4D), RAID 5 (3D + 1P), RAID 5 (7D + 1P), RAID 5 (14D + 2P), RAID 5 (28 D + 4P), RAID 6 (6D + 2P)
- Cache memory: 4 GB – 64 GB
- Shared memory: 1 GB to 6 GB
- Battery backup time: 36 hours minimum
- Host Interfaces: 2 Gbps Fibre Channel; 4 Gbps Fibre Channel; ESCON; 2 Gbps FICON; 4 Gbps FICON; iSCSI
- Host Ports: 16 to 48 by increments of 8/16/32
- Redundant and hot-swappable disk drives, processors, I/O interfaces, power supplies, batteries, fans and control processors
- Supported operating systems: HP-UX, Windows, Linux, Mainframe, Tru64, OpenVMS, NonStop, Solaris, AIX, NetWare, and IRIX.
ISC Group also provides its own remote monitoring software ISC-CHS™ services for continuous pro-active 7x24x4 services on the HP XP10000 System.
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the HP StorageWorks XP10000 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your HP StorageWorks XP10000.