HP StorageWorks EVA8000
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The EVA8000 packaging consists of a 4U FC HSV210 dual controller assembly, 14-bay HP StorageWorks Model M5314A FC Drive Enclosures, four FC Loop Switches (optional for 2C2D model, standard for 2C6D and 2C12D models) packaged in a 42U cabinet. The controller and drive enclosures are independent of each other to allow a wide range of configuration options.
HP StorageWorks Enterprise Virtual Array 8000 Features:
- Up to 240 disk drives per EVA8000 controller pair
- Up to 14 devices per disk enclosure
- Up to 12 disk enclosures in a cabinet and up to 18 disk enclosures per controller pair (with an expansion cabinet)
- Up to 168 devices per 42U EVA cabinet and up to 240 with a utility cabinet
- Support for dual-ported 2 Gb/s FC disk drives and dual-ported Fibre Attached Technology Adapted (FATA) drives
- Up to 1024 virtual disks (256 per HBA) ranging in size from 1 GB to 2 TB per virtual disk, in 1GB increments
- Virtual RAID Arrays (Vraid0, Vraid1, Vraid5)
- Hot swappable
- HP StorageWorks Command View EVA GUI Interface for management and monitoring (manages up to 16 EVAs)
- Supported operating systems: HP–UX, HP Tru64, HP Open VMS, Microsoft Windows 2003, Microsoft windows 2000, Sun Solaris, IBM–AIX, Linux
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the HP StorageWorks EVA 8000. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your HP StorageWorks EVA8000.