Hitachi Thunder 9570V Disk Array
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
Part of the Hitachi Thunder 9500V Series, the Hitachi Thunder 9570V Disk Array offers high flexibility and performance for demanding applications. It can scale and upgrade in an easy-to-grow footprint to meet evolving application requirements. The Thunder 9570V storage system is a good fit for data-dependent industries that require capacity and performance for database management, visualization, and analytical tools, and rapid, secure access to records, billing, and images. The 9570V uses non-disruptive, real-time copies for backups, application testing, and data warehousing/data mining.
Hitachi stopped marketing the Thunder 9570V on 10/10/2005, selling it on 01/06/2006 and announced end of life as of 10/30/2011. To ensure proper functioning and maintenance of your data storage equipment, contact ISC Group to inquire about our maintenance and repair contract options. This will avoid any service interruptions and unplanned downtime after your original manufacturer’s warranty expires.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your Thunder 9570V Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
Hitachi Thunder 9570V Disk Array Features:
- Desk-side or rack configuration
- Up of 224 disk drives
- High-throughput 10,000RPM and 15,000RPM dual-ported Fibre Channel disk drives
- 1 or 2 controllers
- Maximum raw capacity: 32TB Fibre Channel, 54TB SATA
- Internal bandwidtch: 4.2GB/sec
- RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-1+0, and RAID-5 support
- Maximum virtual storage ports: 512
- Mirrored write cache with battery backup (2-4GB)
- Redundant, hot-swappable components
- Host failover and alternate path support
- Supported operating platforms: Sun Solaris, Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, IBM AIX, HP-UX, SGI IRIX, Novell NetWare, HP Tru64 UNIX, Red Hat Linux, SuSE Linux, Turbolinux, NetApp Data ONTAP, HP OpenVMS
ISC Group also provides its own remote monitoring software ISC-CHS™ services for continuous pro-active 7x24x4 services on the Hitachi Thunder 9570V Array.
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Hitachi Thunder 9570V Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your Hitachi Thunder 9570V.