Dell / EMC Clariion CX700 Disk Array
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The EMC / Dell Clariion CX700 Disk Array is enterprise capable and uses 2Gbps Fibre Channel RAID. The CX700 can be used in a SAN or directly attached to servers. Fitting in a standard EMC 40U cabinet or an industry-standard rack, the CX700 supports 5 to 240 disk drives and scales up to 76TB of storage capacity. It can support ATA drives and Fibre channel drives in the same array. In direct attach configurations, the CX700 provides storage for up to four directly attached servers or a combination of clustered servers. In a SAN environment, the CX700 can communicate with up to 256 redundantly connected servers.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your EMC Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
EMC Clariion CX700 Disk Array Features:
- 5 to 240 drives
- Up to 76TB of capacity
- RAID 0, 1, 1/0, 3, 5 and 6 support in any combination
- Fibre Channel and ATA disk support
- Up to 64 SAN connected servers
- 8 host ports per array
- 4 2Gb Fibre Channel ports per array
- Maximum cache: 8GB
- Redundant data paths, power supplies drive connections and storage processors
- Software: Navisphere Management Suite, SnapView, PowerPath, VisualSAN, VisualSRM
- Supported operating platforms: Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, Linux, Solaris, VMware, AIX, HP-UX
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Dell / EMC Clariion CX700 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your EMC Clariion CX700.