Dell / EMC Clariion CX500 Disk Array
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The EMC / Dell Clariion CX500 Disk Array fits in a standard EMC 40U cabinet or an industry-standard rack with a 4U configuration, offering over 4TB of raw storage. It can be configured with 5 to 120 disk drives for a maximum system capacity of 27TB, and fits in a maximum of 25U of rack space. The EMC CX500 supports up to 128 dual-attached hosts and delivers up to twice the bandwidth performance of the CX300
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your EMC Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
EMC Clariion CX500 Disk Array Features:
- 5 to 120 drives
- Up to 27TB of raw capacity storage
- RAID 0, 1, 1/0, 3, 5 and 6 support in any combination
- Up to 64 SAN connected servers
- 128 HA hosts per array
- 4 2Gb Fibre Channel ports per array
- Maximum cache: 4GB
- Redundant data paths, power supplies drive connections and storage processors
- Software: Navisphere Management Suite, SnapView, PowerPath, VisualSAN, VisualSRM
- Supported operating platforms: Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, Linux, Solaris, VMware, AIX, HP-UX
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Dell / EMC Clariion CX500 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your EMC Clariion CX500.