Dell / EMC Clariion CX3-80 Disk Array
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The Dell / EMC Clariion CX3-80 Disk Array delivers a true end-to-end 4Gb architecture with support for up to 480 drives for applications requiring very high bandwidth and massively scalable drive counts and capacity. With eight 4Gb host connections and eight 4Gb backend connections, the CX3-80 scales to 256 HA (dual-connected) hosts and 353TB of online storage capacity. The CX3-80 supports both Fibre Channel and Low Cost SATA to meet unique application requirements.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your EMC Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
EMC Clariion CX3-80 Disk Array Features:
- Up to 480 disk drives
- Up to 32 disk array enclosures
- Maximum raw capacity: 144TB with Fibre Channel drives, 353TB with Low Cost SATA drives
- Maximum cache: 16GB
- RAID 0, 1, 1/), 3, 5 and 6 support
- Up to 8 HA direct attach servers; up to 256 HA connected servers
- Supported operating platforms: AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Sun Solaris, VMWare, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Dell / EMC Clariion CX3-80 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your EMC Clariion CX3-80.