Dell / EMC Clariion CX3-10 Disk Array
Technical Support, Maintenance and Repair Services
The EMC / Dell Clariion CX3-10 Disk Array supports up to 60 disk drives (2 or 4-gigabit back-end) for a total capacity of up to 45TB in a 1U format. The CX-10 delivers a true end-to-end 4Gb architecture by offering 4Gb Fibre Channel and four additional iSCSI host connections. The array supports eight non-redundant directly connected hosts or up to 64 high-availability SAN connected hosts. The CX3-10 supports both Fibre Channel and SATA drives to meet different application requirements.
For post-warranty peace of mind, ISC Group offers its proprietary remote monitoring software called ISC-CHS™. ISC-CHS Call Home Service monitors the health and proper function of your EMC Disk Array. It also ensures 24/7 protection of your critical information systems by alerting you as soon as problems occur.
EMC Clariion CX3-10 Disk Array Features:
- Up to 60 disk drives
- Up to 4 disk array enclosures
- Maximum raw capacity: 18TB with Fibre Channel drives, 45TB with high-capacity SATA drives
- Maximum cache: 2GB
- RAID 0, 1, 1/), 3, 5 and 6 support
- Four 4Gb Fiber Channel ports per array; four iSCSI ports per array
- Supported operating platforms: AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Sun Solaris, VMWare, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003
ISC’s highly qualified and certified technical staff can provide hardware maintenance support services and repair for the Dell / EMC Clariion CX3-10 Disk Array. Our maintenance contracts and services cost typically 50-70% less than what original manufacturers charge.
Please click on the Request for Quote button below to receive a no-obligation quote for maintenance services on your EMC Clariion CX3-10.