ISC Group Career Opportunities
We are always looking for qualified and motivated professionals who want to build their careers in our domestic or international offices. We believe the professional success of our associates is what has kept us on top as the industry leader.
Here is list of ISC Group career opportunities currently available at ISC Group:
Corporate Account Manager
ISC Group is looking for an assertive, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and experienced Corporate Account Manger (Outside Sales) to be part of our sales team in our San Diego, CA office to complement ISC’s rapid sales growth.
The ISC Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for managing USA current customer base and acquiring new corporate accounts, establish growth and strategic plans, meet company forecast and generate additional business.
The Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to grow service contract revenue as well as cross sell hardware and services from the other ISC divisions. A competitive package will be offered including base salary, commission and benefits.
A good performer will have the opportunity to growth within the ISC ranks.
Experience and Requirements
Interested candidates should possess the following:
- A minimum of one year of sales experience in the third-party high-tech maintenance industry or OEM and selling services to corporate accounts.
- Experience selling data storage support services (either tape drive libraries or disk arrays) of the any of the following manufacturers: IBM, EMC, NetApp, Oracle/Sun/STK, HP/Compaq, Hitachi, and ADIC/Quantum.
- Has shown keen ability to develop accounts through a strong account planning process and utilizes a consultative sales methodology approach.
- A proven track record of getting in front of decision makers.
- Excellent networking capabilities and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced, high growth and highly maneuverable environment.
- Ability to identify trends in the customer base and industry and communicate these trends and needs to ISC Management.
- Ability to perform cold calling, networking, target marketing to specific corporate accounts and prospects.
- Existing relationships with IT corporate accounts.
The Corporate Account Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales.
Job Type: Full-timeExperience: Sales: 1 yearsLocation: San Diego, CA
Inside Sales Representative
The combined family of companies ISC Group/InStock is seeking an Inside Sales Representative. If you are outgoing, successful at building relationships and have a passion for technology, experience in hardware sales, then this is the opportunity for you. Earn salary and additional commission as an Inside Sales Representative; while living in America’s Finest City – San Diego, California.
- Develop opportunities within the Third-Party Maintenance (TPM), VAR and End User market for InStock Inc.
- Responsibilities include the qualification of all leads and email campaigns received via the phone, IM, web, corporate events and vendor fairs
- Achieve all margin and revenue quotas
- Call on existing and new prospects
- Close hardware and Professional Sales opportunities
- Experienced cold and warm calling; prospecting and phone skills
- Inbound prospect qualification and follow-up
- Working closely with technical team
- Support all sales of InStock hardware equipment to customers and prospects
- Maintenance of customer database ensuring accuracy and integrity
- Pipeline and inventory list management
- Assist in additional sales admin tasks as needed
- Attain customer satisfaction and maintain positive customer relations
- Provide reports to management on a timely basis
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- B2B sales experience required
- Concise verbal and written communications
- Effective listening; excellent telephone skills
- Understand technology and business best practices
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Location: San Diego, CA
Positions: Customer Care, Technical Support Engineers Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3
As an aspiring IT professional, you’re looking for an opportunity that allows you to learn the newest technologies, advance your technical expertise, and be part of a highly skilled team.
ISC Group has immediate openings for Customer Care Support Engineers of all levels of expertise. As a Customer Care Support Engineer, you’ll connect with our clients and make a difference in their day by providing technical support, troubleshooting, escalate and manage expectations, resolving customer’s technical issues.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team of highly qualified peers and play an integral role in a thriving company that will challenge to grow your technical skills.
Our Customer Care Support Engineers are responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of service issues. This technical support service position requires excellent communication, attention to detail and technical skills.
- Provide professional and caring technical support to our clients
- Help to keep our clients’ productive by documenting, monitoring, and resolving hardware issues in a timely manner
- Maintaining service ticket queue
- Prioritizing assignments with other Service Desks around the globe
- Phone and in-person communication with clients
- Service ticket documentation
- Work within the framework of ISC’s Service Desk and customer service processes
Qualifications of the Support Engineer:
- The Support Engineer must have working knowledge IT hardware and network technology
- Some travel may be required for offsite training and customer site visits
- Professional certifications are a plus: CompTIA A+, Network +, Security+, Citrix CCA, Cisco CCNA or CCDA, VMWare VCP
Why Should you Join ISC Group?
ISC Group is the industry leader in Maintenance Services for OEM businesses Globally. Our culture is built on the foundation of integrity, teamwork, passion for exceeding customer expectations, a sense of urgency and having fun.
Our employees are uniquely positioned to help drive growth and create new opportunities for the entire team. Our best people stay with us and grow with us.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits, including *profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, Personal Time Off (PTO) and life insurance.